cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long-time member (4 yrs) received SHOCKINGLY HORRIBLE customer service from myFico!!

tag
trappedatuf

Re: Long-time member (4 yrs) received SHOCKINGLY HORRIBLE customer service from myFico!!

Exactly daisydvm! They should have NEVER deleted my account... it was a slap in the face.

The other poster mentioned I should have downloaded my reports, well I indeed did! I have those reports but it's not about that. I still use myFico as a resource, a place where at a glance I can review everything. For that poster to say it's not a big deal, you should have backups is totally incorrect. What if Google or Facebook (both services like myFico and they don't even charge a fee) told me "you should have backed up your info on our site" as a response for deleting my account without approval. UNACCEPTABLE.

And the fact that support has been a NIGHTMARE just fueled my rage. I recommened this site to others and bring in revenue for myFico.com but when I needed help I was just an insignificant number -- a person they could just treat like Mod Cut That's NOT the way to run a business. Sure, they are the only ones with your TRUE Fico score... but that is still NO EXCUSE for treating customers poorly!

Message 11 of 13
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Long-time member (4 yrs) received SHOCKINGLY HORRIBLE customer service from myFico!!

Hi trappedatuf,

While I have no doubt that the CSR thought they were helping you get the discounted price on Score Watch by canceling it, I agree that it shouldn't have been done without your clearly stated approval.  To help make up for those 5 and 6-month-old reports you lost due to the cancelation, we've added a couple of free ones to your new SW subscription.

-Barry

Message 12 of 13
trappedatuf

Barry,

Thank you! I'm not trying to get "something for nothing"... it's just, that is the response I expected from the get-go! Good customer service, which is (a) apologizing, (b) resolving the situation and (c) making up for any inconvenience in whatever way possible. This is what we do in my own large business and I just expected the same from myFico. I thank you for showing me you guys actually care! This means a lot.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.