Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost myfico member discount code for scores

tag
dizzier
Established Contributor

Lost myfico member discount code for scores

So awhile back FICO issued emails to members with a discount on a score purchase through July... well i can't find my email and i'd like to purchase scores. Is there anyway someone can tell me what my code was?

Message Edited by dizzier on 06-23-2008 03:05 PM

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

Re: Lost myfico member discount code for scores

Do a quick google search on FICO discount codes.  It would be impolite to post the codes here when they deprive our gracious host of some  10- 20 percent of the purchase price.

Or wait for another FICO sale (grin)....like in May.

atlast....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 2 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

dizzier wrote:
So awhile back FICO issued emails to members with a discount on a score purchase through July... well i can't find my email and i'd like to purchase scores. Is there anyway someone can tell me what my code was?

Message Edited by dizzier on 06-23-2008 03:05 PM

I checked and there aren't any codes we've sent out that are good through July but the last one was for FICO Quarterly Monitoring and is good through June 30.  If you're interested the code is 25FQM608
and you can use it with this link: https://www.myfico.com/lp/FQM-08Sale.aspx?ReturnURL=https://www.myfico.com/Store/Order.asp?Product=1...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW- That makes Quarterly monitoring product $37.46 
That is a really good deal
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.