Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lousy Service, Uselss IMO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lousy Service, Uselss IMO

I've had this service since 2005 and I agree it's pretty useless. Like many at first I got alerts all the time, then the got slower and slower about getting alerts out to me. Now I get stupid alerts! Like today I got an alert that a cc had a balance increase of $292 so I thought oh lord someone has used my credit card. I log in to the cc account online and NO there was no balance increase last month as they reported and my current balance has not increased either! WATCH OUT! It's not so easy to cancel! If you have purchased the 1 year plan, watch out next year, cause your cc will get slammed with a $80 fee for renewal! That's how I've ended up with this service for this long! I can't seem to get rid of it!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Lousy Service, Uselss IMO

Make a copy of your email regarding cancellation. I think a company listed on the exchange and as big as this one is legit. You might not like the service and I agree there are bugs to be worked out but that is a bit much.
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lousy Service, Uselss IMO

Cancelling is very easy. You should have received an email before being charged.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.