Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Customer Service Reps

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO Customer Service Reps

I just wanted to give a big Thank You to all of the MyFico Customer Service Representatives, I have called MyFico a number of times, mostly for just general questions (never for a complaint) and have always have had the perfect experience with the MyFico Reps.

So I want to give a big shout out to you guys and girls at MyFico, you all rock!!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: MYFICO Customer Service Reps

Yes, they do rock!  And they work very hard at a very tough job.  Thanks for the kind words, Mustanglvr2006!  Smiley Happy

-Barry

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are very welcome.

Message 3 of 7
dr11

some are great. One supervisor made false statements and was rude to me. She disregarded what I called about and basically told me my problem is my crappy credit.
Message 4 of 7
uf

I am unable to purchase my fico scores thru the myfico website. It always kicks me back to the pre-checkout webpage and rarely lets me purchase y scores or reports. This happens on my work and personal computers.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY!!!

Message 5 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

@uf wrote:

I am unable to purchase my fico scores thru the myfico website. It always kicks me back to the pre-checkout webpage and rarely lets me purchase y scores or reports. This happens on my work and personal computers.

At what step did you get stuck?

Message 6 of 7
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

@uf wrote:

I've had this problem as well.  It is a very strange problem to have that's for sure. 
I don't even know what I did to fix it.....

You basically type in your CC info, and the moment you put in the CVV code, the page takes you back to the shopping cart (you don't even get to hit submit). Almost as if it doesn't like what you type in.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.