Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO TRANSUNION UPDATE WAS 01/13/2015

tag
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

MYFICO TRANSUNION UPDATE WAS 01/13/2015

OK...I noticed that my transunion report was not updated in almost 2 months....Not sure why.  I decided to purchase a single Transunion report just to see if an update occurred, and possibly a glitch with the system.  

In reviewing the new report,  I noticed that several balances were decreased, address update, and  to 7 removed collections; I was at 15 collections originally. My score has gone up 7 points and NO UPDATE, why?  I had changes that were made that should have triggered an update.

I was told that certain items trigger an update,  but it did not happen.  Is there a glitch in the system?  Or is the system designed to offer limited updates in order for new reports and scores to be purchased?

My other Equifax and Experian updates periodically....Not sure what happened to Transunion.  Confused?!

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYFICO TRANSUNION UPDATE WAS 01/13/2015

@creditstalker wrote:

OK...I noticed that my transunion report was not updated in almost 2 months....Not sure why.  I decided to purchase a single Transunion report just to see if an update occurred, and possibly a glitch with the system.  

In reviewing the new report,  I noticed that several balances were decreased, address update, and  to 7 removed collections; I was at 15 collections originally. My score has gone up 7 points and NO UPDATE, why?  I had changes that were made that should have triggered an update.

I was told that certain items trigger an update,  but it did not happen.  Is there a glitch in the system?  Or is the system designed to offer limited updates in order for new reports and scores to be purchased?

My other Equifax and Experian updates periodically....Not sure what happened to Transunion.  Confused?!

I am having the same issue.  Not sure what is going on.

Message 2 of 14
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Mine hasn't updated since 02/13/15.  It's stuck at 700.  I just got my MyFico score on my discover statement.... As of 03/11/15 it was at 755.  There has to be a glitch in the system.  TU isn't updating.  I have the 3-Score subscription.  What gives...??

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 3 of 14
joshall
Contributor

Yes, TU seems to be the last one who updates here!  I wonder whether other subscribers agree with us?

Message 4 of 14
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

My TU hasn't updated in nearly a month despite numerous triggers that should have caused an update.  Have any of you had an update since this thread began? 

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 14
AyalaZero
New Contributor

@Tonya-E wrote:

My TU hasn't updated in nearly a month despite numerous triggers that should have caused an update.  Have any of you had an update since this thread began? 

By any chance, do you also have quarterly monitoring?

Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Message 6 of 14
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

@AyalaZero wrote:

@Tonya-E wrote:

No, I have the 3 bureau fico scores and credit monitoring.

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Message 7 of 14
AyalaZero
New Contributor

@Tonya-E wrote:

@AyalaZero wrote:

@Tonya-E wrote:

No, I have the 3 bureau fico scores and credit monitoring.

Oh, not sure what it may be then.  Mine was acting up with I had the 3-score and the quarterly monitoring as well.  They removed my quarterly monitoring, and it's all good now.

Message 8 of 14
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

Never know what is going on.... I do see others up here with issues on the updates so I will wait a little bilt and see if anything happens. 

Message 9 of 14
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

It actually just updated with a date from yesterday. I guess there was just some sort of system lag.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.