Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO a complete waste of money!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO a complete waste of money!!!

Let me start by saying I WANT MY DA** MONEY BACK. I know there are 49 versions of FICO scores or more. However the point of buying is the accuracy, and according to their slogan "the score that lenders use" thats crap! I started my credit repair by pulling FAKO scores , CK, CS, Quizzle. to prepare for homebuying, then I decided to get FICO scores. Recently I had the mortgage Lender pull my credit well let me tell you MYFICO was so off! actually the FAKO score were a lot closer to my lender scores.. As I stated I do know there are different models and I know the models the mortgage lender used however, you wouldnt think the FICO scores would be so far out of reach, especially since FAKO score arent FICO at all no matter what model.  CK was 16 points less than my TU lender score, CS was 3 point less than my Lender EX and  Quizzle was 10 points more. MYFICO was between 30-60 points off... Now I'm out of 60 bucks oh and not to mention the monitoring SUCKS I had so many updates that should have been reported. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: MYFICO a complete waste of money!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Let me start by saying I WANT MY DA** MONEY BACK. I know there are 49 versions of FICO scores or more. However the point of buying is the accuracy, and according to their slogan "the score that lenders use" thats crap! I started my credit repair by pulling FAKO scores , CK, CS, Quizzle. to prepare for homebuying, then I decided to get FICO scores. Recently I had the mortgage Lender pull my credit well let me tell you MYFICO was so off! actually the FAKO score were a lot closer to my lender scores.. As I stated I do know there are different models and I know the models the mortgage lender used however, you wouldnt think the FICO scores would be so far out of reach, especially since FAKO score arent FICO at all no matter what model.  CK was 16 points less than my TU lender score, CS was 3 point less than my Lender EX and  Quizzle was 10 points more. MYFICO was between 30-60 points off... Now I'm out of 60 bucks oh and not to mention the monitoring SUCKS I had so many updates that should have been reported. 

It's really tough for those who are looking to secure a mortage.  It's a lot of guess work, hoping and praying.  Since myFICO updated to utilize FICO 08, the scores on this site are indeed useless to me, or anyone else looking for a mortgage score.

With as many of us are out there, it would be nice if myFICO offered the mortgage scores in addition to FICO 08.  Heck, now THAT I'd pay for Smiley Happy

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.