Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYfico not updating with EXperian FICo score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYfico not updating with EXperian FICo score

my score change across the board on different times all the time (if that made sense)

Message 11 of 33
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Ok sounds good. I have heard the same thing before as well. TU should update soon. Hope EX does. Thinking nice 20 point rises. 

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Since October my Experian hasn't updated on myFico. No alerts, no score changes, nothing. My other scores have been climbing and giving alerts. In January I signed up for the free trial at Experian and sure enough my score had climbed, and all of the current account data was showing. I complained to myFico, and after arguing for a while they let me do a free pull of Experian and it updated my credit score (which had gone up a couple points since I pulled it on Experian). I'm buying a car in the next two weeks, and since once again I am getting nothing from Experian, I called to complain to myFico again. This time they again blamed Experian and told me the only way to get them to update is to pay for another credit report. Because I'm buying the car I bit the bullet and got the report, and again my score is up and my account balances are updated. Since myFico gives me absolutely nothing from Experian unless I buy a report I have come to believe and accept that my scores and balance changes, ect will not show up on myFico unless I buy a report. I'm guessing since Experian is selling their competing product of score watching, they will not send out updates to myFico. I could be wrong but that has been my experience with them. After I get my car I will be canceling MyFico as it isn't fully working as advertised for me. 

btw if you call experian they will knock their monthly fico 08 product that your can get daily pulls from down to $10/mo

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

On 4/16 I made a video where I showed my MyFico Experian score which had not updated since Februry 14th.  I purchased a new report and my score jumped 50 points.  Anyway, I just saw this...

Frequency of monitoring by FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

Published 07/24/2014 02:50 PM   |    Updated 08/21/2014 08:20 PM

"FICO Scores are not updated with Experian alerts involving identity and account utilization changes."

Account utilization?  At the least that means credit cards does it not?

Not only did credit card balance changes not show up but the removal of one collection on my report and the change of one to 'paid' did not show up on my MyFico Experian score either.  However when I originally disputed one collection with a collection agency who had only been reporting to the other two bureas, the collection agency ended up adding it to my Experian and that change did show up on MyFico.  And the mortgage pay off after the sale of my home also showed up on my MyFico Experian score.  Both negatives showed up, no positives.  But, those two were within 10 days of opening my account and then no more updates for a solid two months.  It feels like there's a pattern in there somewhere.  Experian only giving myFico the negatives to make them look bad?  The previous suggested IT problem only letting negatives through?  Updates only posted first ten days after opening myFico account then stopped to save myFico money?  No tinfoil hats needed, just interesting and annoying.

Message 14 of 33
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

All of my scores haven't updated since I purchased the 3-1 . I also have an Experian acct and my score has gone up 53 points. Kind of feel I am wasting my money here and will probably be canceling the service.

Message 15 of 33
FiveOhFour
Contributor

I have a collection that has been removed from my experian report and that hasnt triggered an alert either, and actually same story for a equifax collection, but the experian was deleted much longer ago 

PERFECT CREDIT SCORE FINALLY
2020: FICO Score 9 850/850 (Equifax) (I still only have ~4 cards)
2018 FICO: EQ: 820 TU: 807 EX: 806
First Credit Card in 2016 (2 secured cards)
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm waiting 3 days already for EX to update on myFICO (Verified 3 days ago by calling EX)

Message 17 of 33
FiveOhFour
Contributor

After speaking to customer service, it seems deleted accounts don't trigger an event, which is why it's not updating for me, what a half baked service this is
PERFECT CREDIT SCORE FINALLY
2020: FICO Score 9 850/850 (Equifax) (I still only have ~4 cards)
2018 FICO: EQ: 820 TU: 807 EX: 806
First Credit Card in 2016 (2 secured cards)
Message 18 of 33
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

I had a new credit card added, payments on credit cards made, loan payments. These didn't trigger anything.

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other day, I had an alert on tu up 9 points due to balence change. Idk what is going on because on my dashboard it's showing down 9 points. I called my fico, and they said it was a 9 point increase, not decrease. Now I'm noticing my experian credit tracker updated 9 points last week, yet my fico experian isn't updating. So annoying. I think something is wrong with my account. I will be calling them today.
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.