Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method to backup old reports?

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Method to backup old reports?

I just made a year anniversary at MyFICO and i realize that some of my old credit reports are about to become unavailable. Is there any way to backup these reports? I would like to keep them to chronicle my credit journey.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Method to backup old reports?

Nope...once the "view until" date hits, then they go away. Have you tried saving them as a PDF? That way you can view them whenever you want.

Message 2 of 4
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Problem with that is there is a lot of data to back up. I'm not sure if saving as PDF would capture all of it. (Ex all the account info)

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Duncanrr wrote:
Problem with that is there is a lot of data to back up. I'm not sure if saving as PDF would capture all of it. (Ex all the account info)

I don't think it would be a lot. I never saved them as a PDF. I printed them up and after having thousands of sheets of printed paper I realized that I was wasting my time saving them all. If I had it to do over again I would have saved them as a PDF. I can't imagine each report (25 pages or so in my case) would be more than 250 kb of info saved as a PDF. I do proposals in my daytime gig complete with med. resolution pics for 15 or so pages and they are always 200-250kb. The graphics on the reports wouldn't take up too much space.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.