Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Score Power Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing Score Power Reports

Hey all! 

My annual renewal to scorewatch took place on November 9th.  I had one remaining score report from the previous year, and expected that my additional score power reports would be added to this. Should I have not received the additional power reports with my automatic renewal?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

AD 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Missing Score Power Reports

ADthatsMe wrote:

Hey all! 

My annual renewal to scorewatch took place on November 9th.  I had one remaining score report from the previous year, and expected that my additional score power reports would be added to this. Should I have not received the additional power reports with my automatic renewal?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

AD 

Hi ADthatsMe....Not sure what happened, but it probably has something to do with the fact that you appear to have two SW subscriptions -- an unusual development that's being referred to our tech team. While sorting things out, we've added a couple of reports for you. Just curious, do you see two SW accounts when you log in?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Barry, I think I have the same issue with score watch.  Mine started near the end November of 2008 (not sure the exact date).  I only see the discounted price option.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Barry and the Powers that be for helping me figure this out.  To my knowledge I do not have two accounts. Only one shows up when I log in. Not quite sure why or when that happened. Heeey are they getting my missing score alerts too?  Smiley Tongue Just joking!  Still a big fan of score watch and the forums. 

AD   

Message 4 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

valenjimmo wrote:
Hi Barry, I think I have the same issue with score watch.  Mine started near the end November of 2008 (not sure the exact date).  I only see the discounted price option.
Hi valenjimmo....Is the issue that you don't have any more reports left? If so, that sounds right, as your SW subscription started 12/08 and you've used both reports since then. If you renew next month you'll then get two more for the following year.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barry, thanks for the clarification! Smiley Happy... I asked because thought my account started in November and not December (my first score watch score was posted on 11/26/2008).  If my account started in December then I understand why it's not there yet... also.. will I receive any sort of email asking for renewal if I'm on a month-to-month basis?
Message 6 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

valenjimmo wrote:
Barry, thanks for the clarification! Smiley Happy... I asked because thought my account started in November and not December (my first score watch score was posted on 11/26/2008).  If my account started in December then I understand why it's not there yet... also.. will I receive any sort of email asking for renewal if I'm on a month-to-month basis?
It looks like you first ordered SW on 11/7/08 and then canceled prior to the end of the 30 day trial period. Then you re-ordered SW on 12/18/08, which is the renewal date your subscription is now based on. Your alerts from the first subscription carried over to the newer one, so you have your first alert being from 11/26/08, which pre-dates the opening of your current subscription. And no, I don't believe you're going to get a renewal email with a monthly payment subscription. You'll get two more reports to pull during the next year, though.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.