Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing an alert or CA delay?

tag
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Missing an alert or CA delay?

I paid the same CA on 2 different accounts (in full) on the same day. 

I received an alert for one, but not the other. 

I would think that since paid  at same time they would update to CRAs at same time, therefore triggering an alert at the same time?   

Maybe not?

Help!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Re: Missing an alert or CA delay?

STILL no alert on the other account...what the heck?  
App Free since 2/2013
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Not all report at the same time though. Now I've never really been in a situation with two identical accounts (e.g. two of the same CA, two of the same CC with the same statement date, etc.), but I do have a NFCU CC and LOC that have the same statement date. One reports before the other. Probably not a good comparison though.

You won't get an alert for the balance change (unless that balance increased), but would get a SW alert for a status change. I'd certainly pull EQ from somewhere just to see if it 1) updated, and 2) to see if the status changed. I've personally have paid baddies, as well as many in here, only to see no change in the status. Now were talking credit alerts here. There wouldn't be any score alerts because paying a collection won't help your FICO any. Keep us posted.

Message 3 of 4
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Oh no, I'm not expecting a score alert, unfortunately.  I wish paid collections bumped you up but oh well. 

I did get an alert on one of the collections this CA has, because it changed from unpaid to paid (status alert as you said). 

I'm just waiting on the 2nd acct this same CA was supposed to update........

Going to wait (im)patiently another week then will pull report to see.  

App Free since 2/2013
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.