Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Website Bug

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Mobile Website Bug

Hi, 

On mobile - Android v 4.4 Moto X Chrome Browser got a couple of bugs. 

When in the credit report, I am only able to scroll twice, therefore can only see 2 of my accounts, it wont scroll further down. That one is kind of a big issue.

Also, the blue bar drop down menu hangs over the report information, not a big deal, but just noticed it. The image below is scrolled to the top. 

Skitch.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Website Bug

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. [bug defect filed]

Message 2 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have been using the scorewatch mobile app for iphone for almost a year.

Friday, I called and switched from Scorewatch to the 3-fico monitoring system. 

Earlier this year I purchased the 3-fico view for 59.95 and via the mobile app, you could not look at the credit report sections. The second you clicked on a FICO score tab, it would say three score view is not available on the mobile app. 

Now that i have switched over, when I sign onto the mobile app, which I do ALOT, it is saying the same thing, cannot be viewed.

The second problem I have is there are zero of my alerts, it keeps promptiing me to set them up via the non-app site. I have my EQ scorewatch alerts set there set and previously never had this problem. 

it seem like the mobile app does not work at all for this product on iphone. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I have been using the scorewatch mobile app for iphone for almost a year.

Friday, I called and switched from Scorewatch to the 3-fico monitoring system. 

Earlier this year I purchased the 3-fico view for 59.95 and via the mobile app, you could not look at the credit report sections. The second you clicked on a FICO score tab, it would say three score view is not available on the mobile app. 

Now that i have switched over, when I sign onto the mobile app, which I do ALOT, it is saying the same thing, cannot be viewed.

The second problem I have is there are zero of my alerts, it keeps promptiing me to set them up via the non-app site. I have my EQ scorewatch alerts set there set and previously never had this problem. 

it seem like the mobile app does not work at all for this product on iphone. 

Yes, sorry. The team is working to udpate the iOS app. Thanks for your patience.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.