Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Score Watch info on the way....

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

More Score Watch info on the way....

FICO Forums Community,

Just to let you all know, I'm still working on putting together that comprehensive description of the Score Watch product I promised here a couple of weeks ago.

I'm finding there are a lot of moving parts to this product and a lot of confusion here in the Forums, and elsewhere, as to the reporting and scoring changes that should and shouldn't be expected to generate Score Watch alerts.

In the meantime, please continue to share your Score Watch questions and concerns here in the Forums or contact myFICO Customer Care.

I should have something here for you in the next couple of weeks as we make sure the information provided is complete and accurate.  Sorry for the delay.

Thanks to everyone for these great posts and keep 'em coming!

-Barry
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: More Score Watch info on the way....

Thanks, Barry!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sooooo, 2 months later. Yeah, real good customer service there, Barry.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's May 5.... any updates??? No improvements seen yet in alerts or service.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya, I will be paying Equifax for the SW product...this one doesn't work
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sbk212 wrote:
Ya, I will be paying Equifax for the SW product...this one doesn't work

I think they are the same product.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it coming soon? Many people who are taking the trial aren't quite understanding what is monitored and what is not I posted the following so people could see specifics as to what settings are there and they do not realize that new delinquencies, derogs, removals, balance decreases aren't settings. I am reposting for those who did not see the previous post: (These are my settings)

• Whenever your FICO® score changes. [ Change ]
  • Whenever your FICO® score reaches a target score of 600 [ Change ]
  • Whenever one of your accounts has a balance increase larger than 5% [ Change ]
  • Whenever one of your accounts has a balance increase larger than $5 [ Change ]
  • Whenever one of your accounts shows new activity after being inactive for more than 3 months [ Change ]
  • Whenever a FICO® score change could qualify you for a different interest rate on a 30 year mortgage [ Change ]
    (For a score of 528, that means you will receive a score alert if your score goes above 620.)

I think some are under the impression that the alerts are for all changes but it is only for what is listed above. Hope this helps some people.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.