Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FICO Property Reports - Good Deal

tag
MM1234
Regular Contributor

My FICO Property Reports - Good Deal

Just a note to say I used this for 1 property and it was great. Lots of details and easy to read and helpful.

I know your local realtor can get you the same info for free when you are ready to buy..... but for me I was just window shopping and not ready to bother my realtor so for $4 bucks it was worth it to me. I have a discount code I used and saved me 10% too.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My FICO Property Reports - Good Deal

Good to know! I have never used it but might give it a try.
Message 2 of 5
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

What kind of information did it give? Taxes and such?
Message 3 of 5
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Here some of the titles and each had Sub-Info. I wont include all of the report cause MyFICO may not want that. ;-)

* Property Details (Sq. Ft of all houses and Sale prices for last 2 yrs)
* Comparable Sales (Gave 15 other houses within 2 miles rad.)
* Neighborhood Demographics
* Public Schools
* Private Schools
* Crime
* Contaminated Sites
* Solid Waste Facilities
* Hazardous Waste Facilities

They say on the main pages it covers all the stuff Realtors get so I guess if you can find a list of what Realtors get it should be the same. I would hope they are all updated/current like the Realtors Access. Again I was just fumbling around cause I wanted to see one house in this area I was considering. I was pleased with the details and how they are easy to read.

OH - the only thing they dont list ( I think they only list the Original House info ) is the house I was looking at had 5 Bed / 3 Bath cause it had a FIN basement but the Report only listed it as a 4Bed 2 bath. So once you find a COMP house you'll need to see how nice the additions are and add to that. A realtor once told me that you add value to the remodeling if its true addition and within proper city codes to what constitutes as an additional room or bath. But that may vary state to state.

Thats all Additional fluff but for houses that are STOCK and match the sellers notes the report I guess you can use it for a very tight comp.
Message 4 of 5
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Hmm - I checked again but it didnt list the Taxes. I think I've seen that on the actual MLS when they decide to include it. But thats a good point if you are new to the area.

Im not so this is more of a lateral move for me so I kinda know the taxes but good point. I wonder why they dont.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.