Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Scorewatch updates

tag
b_warne
Established Member

My Fico Scorewatch updates

I am just curious on how this works as I am new! If my score changes and I pay for the score watch it will notify me correct? becasue when I go into it it say my score is ** as of 7/25/13 then it says I can purcahse another report? Do I need to get another report to get score updates? if so what does the 15.00 score watch do ...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: My Fico Scorewatch updates

@b_warne wrote:

I am just curious on how this works as I am new! If my score changes and I pay for the score watch it will notify me correct? becasue when I go into it it say my score is ** as of 7/25/13 then it says I can purcahse another report? Do I need to get another report to get score updates? if so what does the 15.00 score watch do ...

set your target score to your current score.  you will be notified when it changes.  you need to get a new report if you want to actually see what is on your credit report.  most people use a CMS for monitoring credit report information and scorewatch for monitoring the score.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 3
b_warne
Established Member

Re: My Fico Scorewatch updates

thanks yes i know what is on my report that I am not concerned with more concerned just my score!

thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.