Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account keeps getting "blocked"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My account keeps getting "blocked"

Hello, I keep getting locked out of my account. Ive been a myfico member for a few years now and everytime I've tried to purchase something, I get the message: "You have previously failed the myFICO authentication process."  I've tried calling the "myFICO Customer Service Center" in the past but every time I did, they would tell me that they unblocked my account and I should be able to order now, but it never worked. I was hoping that I could get some help here, instead of having to call again.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: My account keeps getting "blocked"

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I keep getting locked out of my account. Ive been a myfico member for a few years now and everytime I've tried to purchase something, I get the message: "You have previously failed the myFICO authentication process."  I've tried calling the "myFICO Customer Service Center" in the past but every time I did, they would tell me that they unblocked my account and I should be able to order now, but it never worked. I was hoping that I could get some help here, instead of having to call again.

Is it possible that you have a "forums only" account?  If you didn't provide a social security number when you registered, this could be the issue.  If so, please follow the instructions on "Forgot your Forums login or password?" post.

mod.moose
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the fast reply mod-moose. I don't think it's a "forums only" account. I entered my ssn when I registered the account. But I did just notice my address was out of date. Could that have been the problem? I updated it, but my account is still blocked.

Message 3 of 5
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply mod-moose. I don't think it's a "forums only" account. I entered my ssn when I registered the account. But I did just notice my address was out of date. Could that have been the problem? I updated it, but my account is still blocked.

Justn,

Let me see if I can find some help for you.  

mod.moose
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.