Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico products I have questions

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

My fico products I have questions

I have looked over the myfico products but am a little confused about them, the suze one, can you access your CR and CS any time you and as many times you wants and how long is the subscription good for ie: 30 days, 1 year?

What about the myfico complete, whats the difference between the renewly yearly and the one time pymy, how long are the good for, can i only access it as many times i want in a 30 days range or is the subscription good for a year?

I am trying to decide which one i want and which one is best, i want to be able to see my CR and CS as many times as i want, but if the price for the compete for $47 and change is good for only a month then thats not a very good deal, i want one that if I pay i can have access to it any time for say 6 months or a year. can someone tell me which of the subscriptions would be best?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My fico products I have questions

Hi Momof2,
  I currently have the SuzeOrman, I believe the difference is this...
 Suze
  1) 1 time report from each of the three credit bureaus
  2) can access those same reports for a year
  3) extra coaching from Suze, such as how you should pay down your debts, if you can afford a home etc.

Complete
  1) 1 time report from each of the three credit bureaus
  2) can access those reports for 30 days
  3) no extra coaching from Suze
  4) difference between 1 time / anually, if you sign up for annually I would think after a year of first purchase it charge again for another set of 3 reports that you can look at.

Personally between the two I went with Suze since I can have it for a whole year, and as I entered my debts for the debt eliminator (this is done manually it does not pull from your report) the ap looked at my most current Fico's that I have purchased since and saw that my fico avg is higher and gave me a script to use to call my cc's to ask for an apr reduction.

There isnt anything out there that you can pay a flat fee for a month and continually pull your actual fico scores for any of the credit bureaus. I also use the Myfico monitoring(TU) and Scorewatch (EQ), so far im more impressed with scorewatch as I have actually gotten some alerts from them, only I havent seen that anyone has been able to use a discount code for it yet. Scorewatch will let you know of your current fico with each update you get, but you will not get a full credit report. Otherwise, which ever way you go Suze or Complete make sure you find that discount code on google. Its atleast a little bit of savings.

Hope this helps!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.