Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Moderator Emeritus

Re: My fico scorewatch

Vic2186 wrote:

free trail so far to see how i like it

I looked at a couple of other posts and I think the 2nd report come once your free trial ends. If you decide to keep SW, then the 2nd report should appear once the trial ends on the 10th day. 

Established Member

Ok let me kno any more info..thanks

Blogger

Established Member

ok cool..i will see if it gives me a free score after the 10th day

Established Member

anyone can help mewith the red x in my fico challenge icon

Moderator Emeritus

Vic2186 wrote:

anyone can help mewith the red x in my fico challenge icon

You're all set. It was a small technical glitch from the source of the copy and paste...nothing you did wrong. All fixed.

Established Member

Mods..it's pass my ten day trail I'm offically a score watch user but I have not got my second free report from my fico it still shows buy a score power report for 30% off any help?know I I get another one for free

Moderator Emeritus

Vic2186 wrote:

Mods..it's pass my ten day trail I'm offically a score watch user but I have not got my second free report from my fico it still shows buy a score power report for 30% off any help?know I I get another one for free

Moderators don't have any access to your account or your subscriptions. I'd definitely call and ask how that works, with regards to getting the second report. I had posted my comment above after seeing the same info posted elsewhere. 

Established Member

since i got passed 10 days shoudlnt it just refresh and add my other free score power..i called and they stated it shouldve went through??any help

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.