Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wish list myFico product

tag
tryingtogetitrightnow
Regular Contributor

My wish list myFico product

Here's the product I'd like to have from myFico.

It monitors all 3 (real myFico) credit scores and alerts me when there's a change (up or down). Within a few days would be fine. And I can pull all 3 credit reports like once a month. If something like that existed I'd pay $30/month for it. I would imagine a lot of other people would pay that price too for that product.

I'm guessing pulling the credit reports from TransUnion and Experian costs myFico a lot, so that's why they can't offer that kind of a product for that kind of a price?

Currently, I have the TrueCredit product, so I can pull all 3 reports whenever I want. I just wish there was a way to monitor all 3 of my real myFico credit scores.

Starting Scores:10/09/13 EX ???; EQ 661; TU 668
Current Scores: 11/23/13 EX 655; EQ 679; TU 705
Goal Scores:700+ for all
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My wish list myFico product

I think we all would like something like that. Unfortunately that creature does not exist.
Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The CRA's have to be willing to go along, and TU and EX have their FAKO's to sell.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that EQ is the only CRA that doesn't sell its own FAKO's (although others sell EQ FAKO's), and EQ is the only CRA with a FICO score monitoring service!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

tryingtogetitrightnow wrote:
Here's the product I'd like to have from myFico.

It monitors all 3 (real myFico) credit scores and alerts me when there's a change (up or down). Within a few days would be fine. And I can pull all 3 credit reports like once a month. If something like that existed I'd pay $30/month for it. I would imagine a lot of other people would pay that price too for that product.

I'm guessing pulling the credit reports from TransUnion and Experian costs myFico a lot, so that's why they can't offer that kind of a product for that kind of a price?

Currently, I have the TrueCredit product, so I can pull all 3 reports whenever I want. I just wish there was a way to monitor all 3 of my real myFico credit scores.

I would go as high as $50/month for it. It would be so valuable. I am reading from everywhere to decide which service is the best for my needs. Still trolling.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.