cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO Score Watch.... What are "Score Power" reports?

tag
GypsyGal
Established Member

MyFICO Score Watch.... What are "Score Power" reports?

I was reading the information on ScoreWatch offered by MyFICO. I don't think I am going to purchase it... My primary lender uses Transunion score, so I just need to check Equifax every few months to be sure it is OK... But I am confused by terminology in MyFICO's description of the reports. 

MyFICO ScoreWatch provides: "2 Equifax FICO® Scores and Credit Reports per year"

The description of ScoreWatch continues by adding that with the MyFICO ScoreWatch you also receive " 30% off any additional Equifax Score Power FICO® Score and Credit Reports"

Does anyone know what the difference is between "Equifax FICO scores and credit report" vs. "Equifax Score Power FICO®Score and Credit Reports"? The name implies they are super-duper reports...  

I've been on MyFICO a lot in the last five years, but I haven't been on since April  This phraseology seems like a change made in the last few months.

Thanks for any information on this. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFICO Score Watch.... What are "Score Power" reports?

IIRC, they've always used that phrase. The score power reports is just another term for your EQ FICO report, though offered through SW and free instead. The report is no more special than if you purchase your EQ FICO from FICO Standard. Aside from the price, I believe they show longer (forever for as long as you have SW) than the 30-days for non SW users.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.