Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO promo code

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO promo code

I just found this promo code to get 20% off all 3 reports/scores - use:  edited and 20% will be taken off your order. 

--

Thanks for this post, focused07, but unfortunately we're not authorized to post this discount code in these forums.

We're happy to give discounts and have provided these discount codes for just that purpose.  Most of these discount codes, however, are provided by other sites for their customers to use on myFICO and, while myFICO is OK with anyone using them, posting the codes here in these forums would violate the agreements we have with these other partner sites.

- Tusc

Message Edited by Tuscani on 07-14-2007 11:59 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO promo code

Sorry - I had no idea.  Thanks for correcting me.  Won't happen again.
Message 2 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

No worries!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google is your friend. There appear to be 10%, 15% and 20% discount codes. Might be others. Those are percents I know of.

If you use a 20% discount code to buy ScoreWatch, and use the monthly payment option, MyFico does give you the 20% discount on all monthly payments for one year.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 07-16-2007 02:53 PM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

10% discount on your future purchases at www.myFICO.com (not valid on Score Watch Free Trial): [edited]

From now until July 31st get the new FICO Kit at a 20% discount. That means you can get all of these features plus your 3 FICO scores and credit reports for less than the price of just your 3 FICO scores and reports! Use promotional code: [edited]

Suze Orman's FICO Kit Platinum $49.95 $39.96

(Please do not share promotional codes on the forums. Thanks! -- Raine)

Message Edited by Raine on 07-18-2007 03:32 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime you get ready to make a purchase all you need to is simply call in to customer service and one of the representatives would be more than happy to provide you with a valid promotional code.  Hope this helps
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.