Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFic- Any Update on Mobile App?

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

MyFic- Any Update on Mobile App?

MyFico Adim's -- Any update on the status of the MyFIco Mobile App?  As you are aware, it has been down for more than a month now.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFic- Any Update on Mobile App?

EW800 wrote:

MyFico Adim's -- Any update on the status of the MyFIco Mobile App?  As you are aware, it has been down for more than a month now.  

---

Yes, the engineering team has been actively working to get the app updated (I actually was invited to view a demo of their latest updates). We hope to have it finished here shortly, but still will have to submit to Apple for approval. As soon as we hear of any further updates, we'll let you know. Cat Happy

Message 2 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thank you very much.  Looking forward to seeing it.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

is thier andriod version in the works as well?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

is thier andriod version in the works as well?

Android support is further out, but on the roadmap. I cannot get a commitment or timeline however but was assured the team is aware of the need and hopes to have one out this year. Cat Happy

Message 5 of 15
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

Glad to know I wasn't losing my marbles and that it is a work in progress. Looking forward to my app working again Smiley Happy

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 6 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Hi Karin,

Just checking to see if you can provide us with an update on the status of the iOS mobile app?

Thank you.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EW800 wrote:
Hi Karin,

Just checking to see if you can provide us with an update on the status of the iOS mobile app?

Thank you.

--

As it so happens, I can. Cat Happy We are code complete and going through internal QA before submitting to Apple. From there, it's up to their review process to see when we can get released (assuming no issues are found). Hope Hope Hope somewhere in the next 2-4 weeks but can't commit to the timeline since there are items outside of our control.

Thanks!

K

Message 8 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@EW800 wrote:
Hi Karin,

Thank you.

--

As it so happens, I can. Cat Happy We are code complete and going through internal QA before submitting to Apple. From there, it's up to their review process to see when we can get released (assuming no issues are found). Hope Hope Hope somewhere in the next 2-4 weeks but can't commit to the timeline since there are items outside of our control.

Thanks!

K

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

A month ago she said "soon". Now it's another 2-4 weeks which buys them another month. I love how she slipped the "up to Apple" line to set herself up now so she can use that as the excuse for it not running in November.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.