cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Admins - Any chance of just a tiny bit of support?

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

MyFico Admins - Any chance of just a tiny bit of support?

Like many others, I have tried to be very patient through all of the 3-Bureau product roll-out issues.  I had been with ScoreWatch since 2008, therefdore very familar with what the product should offer (with some differences) and had high hopes for what this service might bring!  

I made the switch to the 3-bureau product on 8/22 - so roughly 23 days ago - well beyond the few days that we were told it would take for everything to kick in.  Since that time, I have received a couple EQ updates, however NOTHING out of Exp or TU.  Since 8/22, there have been many changes to my Exp and TU reports, which I am certain would generate report and score changes, if the product were working.  I am certain, that in my case, this product is not working.  

I have contacted Customer Service via every method I know of.  All contacts have fallen on deaf ears - either completely ignored, or told that everything is working as it should and that there has been NO other reports of problem or issues by other subscribers.  Not sure how they can say that with a straight face!  For a few days following the roll out in August, we had some support for you MyFIco admins, however now it appears that you have abandoned us as well.  

As I think about this, I must look like a real idiot for being so patient through this.  TU product not working.  Exp product not working.  Mobile App product not working.  Complete shutdown by MyFico Customer Service.  Paying twice the price I was before.  

I am wondering if there is any chance that MyFico Admins might be willing to give us just a tad bit of support in regard to getting some of these issues resolved or just acknowledged.  At the very least, it would be great to not be ignored by MyFico.  Even if they just admit that the product is not working as they hoped, but are working hard on it, would be a major step in the right direction.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico Admins - Any chance of just a tiny bit of support?

I'm curious to see if this thoughtful and articulate post gets a response.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUMP

Message 3 of 6
EW800
Valued Contributor

Well, it has been about a week since I wrote this note to the myFico Admins.  I am disappointed that they chose to not respond.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 6
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Ditto. I've seen at least one logged in from time to time.  Yet seems like they've gone silent.

Any luck with updates? EX and EQ are working for me, TU still nothing.

Message 5 of 6
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@EW800 wrote:

Like many others, I have tried to be very patient through all of the 3-Bureau product roll-out issues.  I had been with ScoreWatch since 2008, therefdore very familar with what the product should offer (with some differences) and had high hopes for what this service might bring!  

I made the switch to the 3-bureau product on 8/22 - so roughly 23 days ago - well beyond the few days that we were told it would take for everything to kick in.  Since that time, I have received a couple EQ updates, however NOTHING out of Exp or TU.  Since 8/22, there have been many changes to my Exp and TU reports, which I am certain would generate report and score changes, if the product were working.  I am certain, that in my case, this product is not working.  

I have contacted Customer Service via every method I know of.  All contacts have fallen on deaf ears - either completely ignored, or told that everything is working as it should and that there has been NO other reports of problem or issues by other subscribers.  Not sure how they can say that with a straight face!  For a few days following the roll out in August, we had some support for you MyFIco admins, however now it appears that you have abandoned us as well.  

As I think about this, I must look like a real idiot for being so patient through this.  TU product not working.  Exp product not working.  Mobile App product not working.  Complete shutdown by MyFico Customer Service.  Paying twice the price I was before.  

I am wondering if there is any chance that MyFico Admins might be willing to give us just a tad bit of support in regard to getting some of these issues resolved or just acknowledged.  At the very least, it would be great to not be ignored by MyFico.  Even if they just admit that the product is not working as they hoped, but are working hard on it, would be a major step in the right direction.  

Hey there. I did see this request but have been responding in the FICO 3-Bureau Monitoring thread. I apologize for not responding to concerns directly here. 

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to look at member accounts. Only customer service agents and a few other individuals have the ability to do so (for privacy reasons). So for concerns about your specific account, you'll have to contact customer service.

We updated our FAQs last week to show a detailed comparison chart showing the difference between alerts for each bureau. We also updated a few other items that you may find helpful. I think that these FAQs answer your question (see #1 and #4). You can view them here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring-Frequently-a...

I also tried to explain a bit more about the difference in monitoring here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring/m-p/3452097/...

Again, I apologize for not responding in here. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.