Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Charged me After the 10 day Trial - Did not receive a switchover email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Charged me After the 10 day Trial - Did not receive a switchover email

What should I do? This is the email I received on 1/5/2011 when I received an order confirmation for the 10 day free trial :

"3 days before your 10-day trial expires, we will contact you by email to notify you of the upcoming conversion of your trial to an monthly subscription. If you do not cancel prior to the end of the 10-day trial, you will be billed at the monthly subscription rate of $14.95 when the 10-day trial expires. "

I was planning to cancel before the the 10 day trial when the notification email to switchover came through but it never came through!!!!!!!  Seriously.  ????

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico Charged me After the 10 day Trial - Did not receive a switchover email

@Anonymous wrote:

What should I do? This is the email I received on 1/5/2011 when I received an order confirmation for the 10 day free trial :

"3 days before your 10-day trial expires, we will contact you by email to notify you of the upcoming conversion of your trial to an monthly subscription. If you do not cancel prior to the end of the 10-day trial, you will be billed at the monthly subscription rate of $14.95 when the 10-day trial expires. "

I was planning to cancel before the the 10 day trial when the notification email to switchover came through but it never came through!!!!!!!  Seriously.  ????

Call customer service and speak to some one.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: MyFico Charged me After the 10 day Trial - Did not receive a switchover email

did you lose track of how many days you had left?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.