Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Score Watch and DCU Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Score Watch and DCU Equifax

Myfico Score watch score is 704 as of May 13,2010. Equifax DCU score is 717 as of June25, 2010. Today I recieved an alert from Scorewatch saying that there is no change in score. Which one should I trust.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: MyFico Score Watch and DCU Equifax

Hello darkblue,

You probably didn't receive a score change alert because your target is set too high for either of those scores to have triggered an alert.  We've added a free report to your SW with the recommendation that you get your up-to-date score and then set your target score to it.  After that you should be alerted to your next score change.

-Barry

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am confused now. Here is the alert (may be this is not an alert) i received in the mail on July 1.

For the past week, myFICO® Score Watch has been monitoring your FICO® score and credit report for important changes.

No important changes were found that caused an alert. Score Watch will continue monitoring and send an alert if an important change is detected.

Please log into Score Watch to see your previous alerts or alert settings.

Thank you for monitoring your FICO® score with myFICO® Score Watch.

the myFICO® Team

But I do not see this under Score History in Score Watch. I can see past alerts even though there is no change in credit score or no changes to the credit report.

For example,

Your FICO® score is unchanged

Score Watch alert/Changes to your FICO® Score 
Your FICO® score is 725 and has not changed since January 9, 2010.

Changes to your credit report 

If credit score changes, will I receive alert? This is a standard alert right?

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

You're right, darkblue.  That "all clear" email from 7/1 was not an actual alert.  Since posting this (sorry for my delayed reply), you should have received a score change alert dated 7/8.  And it looks like you promptly reset your target score to that new score so that you'll be alerted to the next score change.  Hope SW is making more sense to you now?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.