Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico TU Monitoring Confusion

tag
Shyone44
Contributor

MyFico TU Monitoring Confusion

I was disappointed to find out that paying $4.95 a month for the TU monitoring doesn't get you a score update like EQ does. The score only updates quarterly at the same time you get a new report. So essentially, you pay regular price for an item that doesn't update until after 3 months.  Where is the savings deal? I can pay $19.95 whenever I want to pull the report anyways, but with the monitoring it's like you're on a payment plan. Am I missing something here?

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFico TU Monitoring Confusion

Why TUQM? I subscribed because of the 20% discount off future TU reports. Under the subscription you can only pull quarterly. It's actually an automatic pull. So every 3 months you pay $14.95 (spread monthly) vs. $19.95/report. That alone saves you a few bucks. But also if you wanted to pull TU more often than every 3 months, you can do so at a cost of $15.96/report vs. $19.95/report which still saves you $$. Leading up to our mortgage I pulled 3x/month each report and the savings really helped. Basically TUQM is a pre-paid report plan.

BTW, zapped your other post because an identical post was made here.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.