Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Ultimate 3B Monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Ultimate 3B Monitoring

I want to start formally monitoring my credit report and scores. I've dealt with Credit Karma, and Creditwise which I just use the report function to see changes since at best my dog might care what my vantage scores are. I have an idea what my Fico score is via my credit card accounts with Barclay and BofA. My question is, with the myfico ultimate 3B monitoring for $29.99/month, do I see live changes not only to my Report but also my credit scores? Or do the actual Fico 8 scores update once a month or on a schedule? Ideally id like to be notified of a change to my report and see what affect it has on my score.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFico Ultimate 3B Monitoring

@Anonymous wrote:
I want to start formally monitoring my credit report and scores. I've dealt with Credit Karma, and Creditwise which I just use the report function to see changes since at best my dog might care what my vantage scores are. I have an idea what my Fico score is via my credit card accounts with Barclay and BofA. My question is, with the myfico ultimate 3B monitoring for $29.99/month, do I see live changes not only to my Report but also my credit scores? Or do the actual Fico 8 scores update once a month or on a schedule? Ideally id like to be notified of a change to my report and see what affect it has on my score.

The FICO 8 stores are updated within a couple of days of real time.

The other scores only when you get your full report.

BTW there's a special promotion available for the Premier 3B Monitoring, which enables you to update your reports monthly:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.