cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico data is INCOMPLETE and the customer care people are RUDE.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico data is INCOMPLETE and the customer care people are RUDE.

I have a monitoring service that monitors my report from all three credit bureaus.  I got an alert of a hard inquiry on my Equifax report this morning, so I checked it.  I then came to MyFico and bought my most recent Equifax report to see what the impact to my score was.  But the inquiry is not listed.

I then called Equifax at  866.828.5066.  I was able to confirm with them that YES, the inquiry is on my account as of 1/30/2012.  So I called MyFico to request an explanation.

Both the front-line rep (whose name I did not get) and the "Supervisor" Donna were RUDE, insisted I was wrong or lying, and would not help me.  The first guy said I should "wait a week" since they were waiting for Equifax to update them.  The supervisor said that was untrue, contradicting what I had been told.  She said that there was no way I would have talked to Equifax since they don't talk to people and that the inquiry could not be on my report since they pulled direct from Equifax.  The fact that Equifax had confirmed the information was there didn't matter to here.

Both people were adamant that despite what I told them I had to be wrong or lying and they were extremely rude about it.  Before I ask my bank to issue a chargeback I think it might be nice to talk to someone who actually cares about customers and is able to help.  Does such a person exist?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico data is INCOMPLETE and the customer care people are RUDE.

Although I like the Scorewatch and Quarterly Monitoring products that myFICO has, I have not had good luck dealing with their customer service folks. They often contradict one another, and, in my last experience, the "supervisor" told me exactly what he knew I wanted to hear....even though, in the end, it was a lie. Very disappointing.

I try to overlook those experiences because I truly like the products, and the products have been helpful to me. But the customer service experience has been very frustrating.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico data is INCOMPLETE and the customer care people are RUDE.

I wouldn't trust any of their products.  I've been very happy with the credit monitoring service I get from USAA/Experian.  They caught the hard pull from Comcast.  Yet somehow myFico did not.  And yet that is supposedly a lie/unpossible according to "Donna", the mean customer service "supervisor".

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.