cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico monitoring not showing acct closed but both WalletHub and Experian Monitoring report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico monitoring not showing acct closed but both WalletHub and Experian Monitoring report

Subject line says it all: I closed an account earlier this month and both WalletHub and Experian Creditworks are showing it and have been for a few days now.

Nothing at all from MyFico even though I have a currently active paid monitoring subscription.

The forums here at MyFico are populated by great extremely helpful people; the consumer MyFico product is sadly overpriced and sub-par. The only advantage is the somewhat frequent updating of Fico scores (assuming that MyFico notices and tells me). 

That a completely free service like Wallethub (and I'm not trying to promote them) can give me more up-to-date data than a $29.95/$39.95 per month service like MyFico should be a huge embarassement to the MyFico team. I hope that you'll improve your product. I like the layout and the way the information is presented but if I can't rely on it being up-to-date and accurate I'm not going to be a subscriber. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.