blairwilkins

Myfico Contact Address

Does anyone know the physical address of MYFICO so I can contact them via letter. I am having some troubles and need to send them a letter. I have looked everywhere on their site and have come up unsuccessful.

Thanks!

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Re: Myfico Contact Address

Hi blairwilkins!

While I would seriously recommend contacting myFICO Customer Support via email for faster service, you can write to:

Fair Isaac Corporation
myFICO Customer Support
901 Marquette Avenue
Suite 3200
Minneapolis, MN 55402
In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at SpeakingOfCredit.com.
New Visitor
pariselegance

Thanks, so how I go about cancelling my subscription
New Visitor
pariselegance

I only wanted my credit score. It's been over 1 hour and nothing yet. Is this site another trick?
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

pariselegance wrote:
I only wanted my credit score. It's been over 1 hour and nothing yet. Is this site another trick?

Are you referring to ScoreWatch? If already a subscriber you have your score from your initial subscription. Are you trying to get a second?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}