Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico Premiere 3B ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Can we get this? I would really enjoy monthly refresh instead of cancelling and reopening my account every 30 days. I see this Preimere 3b here and there but can't seem to find where to purchase it. Thanks
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Here's a direct link:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Please let us know how it works out.

Message 2 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you will do
Message 3 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was only available for the February of 2017. 

Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok thank you
Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try signing up for the Premier 3B? 

I was able to put it in my cart, but I did not enter my credit card info to complete the order. I am not planning on signing up until July if it is available at that time.

I am not currently enrolled in any myFICO monitoring product if that makes a difference.

Message 6 of 42
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

According to a recent discussion of Premier 3B, those who attempted to sign up for Premier already had existing Ultimate 3B accounts, and they failed to get Premier into their carts. Given that speedyRRR got to the cart stage, I'd submit that it's worth trying to sign up.

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

According to a recent discussion of Premier 3B, those who attempted to sign up for Premier already had existing Ultimate 3B accounts, and they failed to get Premier into their carts. Given that speedyRRR got to the cart stage, I'd submit that it's worth trying to sign up.

The discussion said that reps said that it was only available for a month. If that's incorrect, definitely let us know.

Message 8 of 42
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

I should have been clearer when I posted, but I was thinking in terms of the possibility that the rep could have been incorrect. That can happen with any company.

We know that people have been unsuccessful at purchasing Premier 3B if they already have a current myFICO product. But since in the timespan since the previous discussion, we don't have a report regarding what actually happens when someone tries from scratch.

I don't see any harm if the OP wants to give it a shot. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

I should have been clearer when I posted, but I was thinking in terms of the possibility that the rep could have been incorrect. That can happen with any company.

We know that people have been unsuccessful at purchasing Premier 3B if they already have a current myFICO product. But since in the timespan since the previous discussion, we don't have a report regarding what actually happens when someone tries from scratch.

I don't see any harm if the OP wants to give it a shot. Smiley Happy

If it helps to know...

In the Fall of 2016, I had the Ultimate 3B.  Found the Premier link above and tried to order.  Got the same message everyone else gets now that currently have a product.  Took a chance and cancelled my Ultimate 3B.  IIRC, I had to wait maybe a day after cancelling.  I then tried the link again and it let me order it - but not at the $29.95 price, but at the $39.95 price. Smiley Sad  I really wanted myFico's monthly subscription, so I kept it despite the increased priced.  

After successfully ordering it and pulling the product once, I call the CS to see if I could get the $29.95 price.  The rep said no and asked how I ordered the product as that product was no longer available.  I was vague and said something along the lines... I just clicked the link.  Then got off the phone as quick as possible as I didn't want it cancelled. LOL.

Fast-forwrad to yesterday, I've been following this thread and decided I would call and try to get the $29.95 price again.  This time - the answer was (after the CR talked briefly with a supervisor), sure no problem!  

It would be interesting to see if people with no product or even with a current product (and willing to cancel it) - can order the Premier 3B. Else, it could be my months having this product could be numbered. Smiley Sad

[EDIT]

Btw, if you have the Ultimate 3B and cancel it, be sure to save all your reports first.  All my reports disappeared with I cancelled the Ultimate and ordered the Premier.  It was a good thing I saved them first! Smiley Happy.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.