cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico Premiere 3B ?

New Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

But we get new reports anyways with new subscription? Why need to save tho?
Message 11 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?


Camelot wrote:
But we get new reports anyways with new subscription? Why need to save tho?

If you ever want to go back and do comparisons, analysis...or just obsessed with your reoports like me LOL...you want them all at your fingertips,

If you're normal...probably not. Smiley Wink

 

[ADDED]

Some people may/may not know this, but EQ's Score Power, gives your EQ Fico 05 Mortgage score. You can also obtain it if you want to just get an idea on how your mortgage score moved up/down AND the simulator on that site works with that mortgage score (not your fico 8 score). Just FYI.

gardening until: 02/02/2018....updated on: 12/01/2017....rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 739, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 775, TU: 790, EX: 810
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 810
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 42
New Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Thank you
Message 13 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?


HeavenOhio wrote:

I should have been clearer when I posted, but I was thinking in terms of the possibility that the rep could have been incorrect. That can happen with any company.

 

We know that people have been unsuccessful at purchasing Premier 3B if they already have a current myFICO product. But since in the timespan since the previous discussion, we don't have a report regarding what actually happens when someone tries from scratch.

 

I don't see any harm if the OP wants to give it a shot. Smiley Happy


I was going to cancel Ultimate and sign up for Premier for the monthly 3B, but they told me it's not available. If anyone without a current sub does successfully get premier, I will be calling them back. I'd even pay the extra $10/month!!


EX08 659 EQ08 660 TU08 695 Starting: mid 300'sGoal: 700
Message 14 of 42
New Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

So weird while my thread is going on. I just received a email from myfico in regards to me asking them about the Preimer 3b . They offered me the primer just now. And stated I have to cancel my ultimate 3b first. What timing
Message 15 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Cool! Guess you're meant to have it! Smiley Happy

gardening until: 02/02/2018....updated on: 12/01/2017....rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 739, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 775, TU: 790, EX: 810
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 810
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 42
New Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Thank you for kudo. But what are kudo for??? Lol
Message 17 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Personally, I kudo for different reasons:
- to indicate I agree with what was posted
- to encourage or congratulate without actually having to type something
- to say you're welcome or thank you (in this case)

...oh, so many reasons to Kudo a post! Smiley Very Happy
gardening until: 02/02/2018....updated on: 12/01/2017....rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 739, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 775, TU: 790, EX: 810
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 810
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 42
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?


Camelot wrote:
So weird while my thread is going on. I just received a email from myfico in regards to me asking them about the Preimer 3b . They offered me the primer just now. And stated I have to cancel my ultimate 3b first. What timing

I'm not surprised.  I was pretty sure that all the screenshots and general feeling of hopelessness thus far on this thread were tied up with people trying to get the Premier package without cancelling their existing MF service first.

 

Let us know how it goes.  I think the Premier is far superior to the Ultimate -- even if it costs $40/mo compared with $30/mo.

 

On the other hand, if a person only wants his scores as a one time shot (i.e. plans to cancel a week later) then the Ultimate is the better choice.

 

But paying $360 a year for a service that only gives you four reports a year seems crazy.  Back when free monthly reports and free monthly FICO scores from all three bureaus were unavailable -- then it was probably a good deal.  Now I feel like you should take the punge with Premier or not do it at all.  Again, just my opinion.

Message 19 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?


CreditGuyInDixie wrote:

Camelot wrote:
So weird while my thread is going on. I just received a email from myfico in regards to me asking them about the Preimer 3b . They offered me the primer just now. And stated I have to cancel my ultimate 3b first. What timing

I'm not surprised.  I was pretty sure that all the screenshots and general feeling of hopelessness thus far on this thread were tied up with people trying to get the Premier package without cancelling their existing MF service first.

 

Let us know how it goes.  I think the Premier is far superior to the Ultimate -- even if it costs $40/mo compared with $30/mo.

 

On the other hand, if a person only wants his scores as a one time shot (i.e. plans to cancel a week later) then the Ultimate is the better choice.

 

But paying $360 a year for a service that only gives you four reports a year seems crazy.  Back when free monthly reports and free monthly FICO scores from all three bureaus were unavailable -- then it was probably a good deal.  Now I feel like you should take the punge with Premier or not do it at all.  Again, just my opinion.


It is a lot of money, but you're not just getting the four reports for the Premier.  You're getting score updates and access to how many other scoring models?- for mortgage, auto and  bank- for all CBs.  I don't think any of the free or lower cost products provide all of this.

 

And considering I just successfully got myFico to give me the Premier at the same prices as the Ultimate, it's a great deal to get all this monthly. JMHO.

 

...but I know how cheap (clears throat...ummm.. I mean frugal) you are CGID! When I grow up, I hope to be more like you. Smiley Wink LOL!

gardening until: 02/02/2018....updated on: 12/01/2017....rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 739, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 775, TU: 790, EX: 810
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 774, EX 02: 810 (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 810
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 42