Did you mean: 

Myfico Premiere 3B ?

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

@Aahz wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

A question for those that have cancelled and signed up again for the 3B Premier, if I may....

I just called and cancelled.  After I cancelled, I attempted to sign up for he 3B Premier, however I got messages indicating that there is already an account with my e-mail address and SSN.  I assume this is because my account is still active through tomorrow, when my original subscription is up.   After tomorrow, when the original subscription is up, is it likely that I won't run into the issue with the existing e-mail address  and SSN?  

Thanks!  

You don't need to make a new account.  You lost log in to your existing account and then order a new subscription.

In fact, if you were to make a new account then that would cause you to lose your history.

Thanks!  

When I do so, I get the following message:

You are already enrolled in an active FICO® Ultimate 3B subscription

We noticed that you are already enrolled in FICO® Ultimate 3B. We have removed the FICO® Premier 3B from cart. If you have any questions, please visit our support center

I assume when my current subscription formally expires (tomorrow), then I should be able to do so?  I did get the cancellation e-mail confirmation from MyFico Support, however it looks like it will not be formally cancelled until tomorrow.  Do you believe I should be able to sign up for Premier then?

Thanks again!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 31 of 42
Aahz
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@Aahz wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

A question for those that have cancelled and signed up again for the 3B Premier, if I may....

I just called and cancelled.  After I cancelled, I attempted to sign up for he 3B Premier, however I got messages indicating that there is already an account with my e-mail address and SSN.  I assume this is because my account is still active through tomorrow, when my original subscription is up.   After tomorrow, when the original subscription is up, is it likely that I won't run into the issue with the existing e-mail address  and SSN?  

Thanks!  

You don't need to make a new account.  You lost log in to your existing account and then order a new subscription.

In fact, if you were to make a new account then that would cause you to lose your history.

Thanks!  

When I do so, I get the following message:

You are already enrolled in an active FICO® Ultimate 3B subscription

We noticed that you are already enrolled in FICO® Ultimate 3B. We have removed the FICO® Premier 3B from cart. If you have any questions, please visit our support center

I assume when my current subscription formally expires (tomorrow), then I should be able to do so?  I did get the cancellation e-mail confirmation from MyFico Support, however it looks like it will not be formally cancelled until tomorrow.  Do you believe I should be able to sign up for Premier then?

Thanks again!  

Yep.  Sometime today you should be good to go.

Message 32 of 42
EW800
Valued Contributor

It worked! I am now on 3B Premeir. Such a better deal over Ultimate.

Thank you!

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 33 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

EW800, can you explain in detail how you Were able to enroll in Premier 3B on 4-16.  I can't seem to be able to find a valid link, and no one at MyFico seems to know how either.  Many Thanks!

Message 34 of 42
Unplug
Established Member

The link is on page 1 of thread , it's tricky ,though - read below...

I just got Premier 3B myself!  First called to see if they could do it over the phone - stated they couldn't, I'd have to do it on my end and gave me the link. It didn't work, at least not initially. Would have to cancel anyway current product(I only had 1B Ultimate) so call wasn't a waste.

What seems to happen when you try the link is you'll get the Premier page to order then almos immediately refreshes and becomes the Ultimate page. I had tried the link while the rep was on the phone with me ,explained what happens and wastold product is probably being discontinued. Ok, I knew people here were still getting it(Premier) so, after I got off the phone with the rep waited a few minutes and tried again, being quick to hit the "Place Order" on the Premier page before it refreshed to the Ultimate page. AND IT WORKED! Gotta be fast though, best to ya....

Message 35 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get Myfico Premiere today, yayy!

I cancelled my Ultimate 3b subscription and had to have them deacitvate it right away, if you don't ask for this the system will continue to tell you that you already have a subscription. 

Once they deactivate your old account you can sign up immediately by using the link provided on page 1 of this thread and being quick and clicking on purchase before the screen switches to Ultimate 3B

So excited that I now get to see my scores refreshed every month instead of quarterly for the same price. 

Thank everyone for the information.

Message 36 of 42
Unplug
Established Member

Exactly right (read my post above yours)...

I did it last week, had to cancel first (had 1B) and thought they could do it over the phone  - but say they can't. I thought that strange as they used to take orders over the phone.

Gave me the same link as on page one and it kept refreshing almost instantly from Premier to Ultimate - methinks they don't want anyone to get Premier?

Like you, was undaunted and yes, one has to be quick to click Purchase on the Premier page before it goes to Ultimiate.

Congrats ...and Enjoy!

Message 37 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my 3b Ultimate primarily because I wanted a monthly update of mortgage scores. Does anyone know if the Premier is still available or signed up for it recently? When I tried the link posted it went to the Ultimate 3b product.
Message 38 of 42
Unplug
Established Member

Read my post above, you have to be quick in clicking link for Premier.
Message 39 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

This no longer works.
I was able to get in while the link actually still worked (but was not advertised) in April.
But when my husband tried to sign up he wasn't able to because there was no new activity on his credit report. (so none of the online places could even pull his report)

I tried several times for him over the last month or so since the link started forwarding to Ultimate, and like others have said, if I was quick to click, it took me to Premier 3b to order. Yay!! But...
Each order came back with the same thing though, not enough credit blah blah. So he needed to get new credit to report asap so we could do this.

He has since got a Cap One card and charged on it and it's now reporting...so was able to pull his reports finally.
Sadly, the quick click here no longer works. Darn, figures!

I tried 3 browsers and even "incognito" windows and the old link goes directly to the ulitmate page (for me anyway) without that little blip of seeing the Premier first, as it did before.

I'd love to know of any other way to get this for him. I have it and would like him to have it too since we are trying to repair, etc.

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.