Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico charge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico charge

Ok so I get on myfico today and purchase the 19.95 experian report it asked for my ssn for verification, says this ssn is already on file please log in.  So I log in and my reports not available. Figured there was a mistake so I purchased it AGAIN while logged in, asked for ssn for verification AGAIN.  I put the number in  and said ssn already on file please log in.  Checked my credit card and I was charged both times and have yet to see my score.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico charge

Did you mean Equifax?

Is it possible that you logged in using a different profile? Our passwords are saved in IE and I'll inadvertently log into DW's account from time to time thinking it's mine.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya.. I did log into another account.  I didn't even know I had two accounts.  So I checked both accounts and no credit report for either account.

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I have a couple of ideas, but it's all speculation. You may want to try giving the Customer Service folks a call on Monday (closed Sundays) and maybe they can help:

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The CC charge should be a pending charge. I don't think that it will go through if you didn't get a report. They'll reverse it if it did.

As mentioned above, when you call CS tell them "Equifax", not "Experian." Experian won't allow consumers to buy our FICO scores, from here or anywhere else.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.