Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico report has wrong info

tag
jkoi
New Visitor

Myfico report has wrong info

I purchased the Transunion score and the report tells me there is a collection. Pulled my free report (annualcreditreport) from Transunion and it shows no collection on the account describe in myfico. The account of interest was included in BK as reported in Experian and Equifax. Is there a way to get the information corrected in Myfico?

I plan on purchaseing a home soon, I hope the lenders don't use myfico.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pakman92
Established Contributor

Re: Myfico report has wrong info

@jkoi wrote:

I purchased the Transunion score and the report tells me there is a collection. Pulled my free report (annualcreditreport) from Transunion and it shows no collection on the account describe in myfico. The account of interest was included in BK as reported in Experian and Equifax. Is there a way to get the information corrected in Myfico?

I plan on purchaseing a home soon, I hope the lenders don't use myfico.

There are two differnt versions of Tu reports.   This is a fairly new development.  When you get your CR from annualcreditreport, directoly from Tu or through TU dispute, you now get the 'enhanced' version of the TU CR.   myFico, other credit checking sites as well as CR pulled by mortagage lenders, you get the 'older, non-enhanced version.  

You will find more info if you google 'enhanced Tu report' in google.  I have not seen a thread in myFICO forum on this, however.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.