Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico score update

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Myfico score update

I would like to purchase the monitoring service for all 3 CBs. What I am trying to figure out is how often does Myfico update your score, will they update it daily if your score changes or is it once a month?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myfico score update

From what I can see there is no pattern to the updates, Mine has not updated in quite some time though it has updated on every othere site I use.

Message 2 of 3
FicoNoobiski
Valued Member

Re: Myfico score update

Theres a page where they tell you in details what credit changes sets off an alert/update for each bureau. But...

It kinda sucks. Equifax was crazy with alerts the first 2 weeks then it just stopped reporting updates even though things changed. Trasunion maybe several times over the course of the month and Experian pretty much just doesn't report at all.

My theory is, that myfico actually pulls more frequently when you first enroll to give you a false impression of what's to come. Then they just stop pulling as frequently.

Probably going to cancel it this month. I had the score watch several years ago and was disappointed by it and it seems to be the same thing all over again.

BTW, the alerts and if you get any score, is just a plain Fico 8 score by itself, the other scores do not update.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.