Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW SCORE DISPLAYS - WHATS UP?!

tag
MM1234
Regular Contributor

NEW SCORE DISPLAYS - WHATS UP?!

I logged on today cuz I got an alert that my score was up and I noticed a SUZE ORMAN icon under my items. I never purchased it but it had 2 reports avail so I used them for my updated TU and EX.

Thats fine but now I have PICS of SUZE all over the display and where is the RECENT display - the one that had the SPEED OMETER Layout from RED to Green. I like that one the best.

SO I called myFICO and they said they are moving over to the NEW layout which is the SUZE one I guess. They just had the Speedometer one for only a few weeks and they are changing???

Anyone? BARRY?? Is there a way to get my display back to the SPeedometer??
Get this - I just Updated my EX score too but THAT ONE is still the Speedometer. Just the TU and EX are differnt.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Re: NEW SCORE DISPLAYS - WHATS UP?!

OOPs - what I meant toward the last part is I just updated my EQ report. THAT ONE is still the Speedometer. Just the TU and EX are differnt.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW SCORE DISPLAYS - WHATS UP?!

Yeah it says that they only updated scorewatch with those features. I never saw the suze orman product with the speedometer(could be wrong)(pulls reports and scores for TU and EX.

To my knowledge it is only available with the scorepower report which only monitors EQ!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.