Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ordering product

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help ordering product

I subscribe to truecredit and noticed a new account hit my credit report and I tried to order the fico score standard for the experian score and I was ALREADY logged in, went through the ordering process and on the last step when I was asked to put my social security number in...I did and then it said a myFico account already exists with this social security number, to log in or contact customer service.

What's the deal? I ordered something from here before and had no problems... can someone explain what the problem might be?

thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help ordering product

Maybe I confused some people....I tried to order the fico score from HERE once I seen a new item hit my credit report. The site is not letting me...see above post as to why.

No one else has had this problem?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help ordering product

It sounds like you were attempting to sign up for a new account rather than simply buy a new product under your existing account.  Once you are signed up and have an account, you don't need to re-enter your SSN just to purchase a new score, so I think you may have clicked the wrong link somewhere along the way.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.