cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neither MyFICO nor Scorewatch are working -- Customer Service Useless

tag
YellowFever

Neither MyFICO nor Scorewatch are working -- Customer Service Useless

So I am at my wit's end -- I am trying to apply for a mortgage right now and this is making me crazy!

I am a Scorewatch subscriber and I haven't gotten a single alert since Jan 16.  Well I know for a fact there are many changes to my report since then -- yet nothing is updating.  So I decided to manually pull my score -- on all 3 reports --error!  I'm getting an  Error 700 - I have tried to pull this patiently for the past two weeks at least 20 times.  It won't even let me pay for a report. I've tried to pay for FICO reports from all three bureaus and it says there isn't enough data reporting.  Well - I have gotten numerous reports in the past so I know this is wrong.

I have also called customer service on at least 6 occasions.  Fist they say there is nothing wrong, then the next person says it is somebody else's fault.  I email them and I get a response saying "well you spoke with customer service so it must be solved."  WRONG!  Not solved.  On Saturday they promised to have a manager return my call, of course -- no call back.  Then today -- the customer service agent said it's Capital One's fault. 

Does anybody have a suggestion for how I can get some with a brain on the phone to help solve this? 

As you all know - I am on pins and needles every DAY -- hoping to get approved for this mortgage.  No FICO score, no mortgage.  Thinking that this whole FICO system for which my future depends is totally broken is beyond maddening! 

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
YellowFever

Scorewatch and MyFico Madness!

So I am at my wit's end -- I am trying to apply for a mortgage right now and this is making me crazy!

I am a Scorewatch subscriber and I haven't gotten a single alert since Jan 16.  Well I know for a fact there are many changes to my report since then -- yet nothing is updating.  So I decided to manually pull my score -- on all 3 reports --error!  I'm getting an  Error 700 - I have tried to pull this patiently for the past two weeks at least 20 times.  It won't even let me pay for a report. 

I have also called customer service on at least 6 occasions.  Fist they say there is nothing wrong, then the next person says it is somebody else's fault.  I email them and I get a response saying "well you spoke with customer service so it must be solved."  WRONG!  Not solved.  On Saturday they promised to have a manager return my call, of course -- no call back.  Then today -- the customer service agent said it's Capital One's fault. 

Does anybody have a suggestion for how I can get some with a brain on the phone to help solve this? 

As you all know - I am on pins and needles every DAY -- hoping to get approved for this mortgage.  No FICO score, no mortgage.  Thinking that this whole FICO system for which my future depends is totally broken is beyond maddening! 

Message 1 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Neither MyFICO nor Scorewatch are working -- Customer Service Useless

You can pull your reports but cannot get a FICO score?

Do you know if you meet the minimum requirements to generate a score?

EQ website also offers the SW product.  Have you tried getting your score from there?

Message 3 of 8
YellowFever

I cannot pull my reports from MyFICO - it says there isn't enough information.  However, I have gotten many FICO scores in the past so this is new.  I can pull a report fromt annualcreditreport.com -- just not from MyFICO. 

Also - Scorewatch isn't updating and I can't get my inlcuded Scorwatch scores either. 

So - I pay for Scorewatch that isn't working and I have also tried to pay separetely for FICOs from all 3 bureas and it isn't working either.

Message 4 of 8
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

What number can i call to cancel my subscription?  ive had it over a year

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 5 of 8
YellowFever

I don't know what to do.  I spoke with another customer service rep who said only corporate could help at this point (she didn't know what to do), and she said she didn't know when corporate would call me back.

I have an accepted offer on a house -- this is my life and nobody can help me!

Should I file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?  Will that help?

Message 6 of 8
axxy
Regular Contributor

@CarlosC88 wrote:

What number can i call to cancel my subscription?  ive had it over a year

888-577-5978

Message 7 of 8
mkdelight

I have been using Score Watch for years.It has been useful tool but I been having similar issues with the service. I almost ready to cancel and go elsewhere.  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.