Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Alert Page

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

New Alert Page

SO love most of the redesign, and mobile is FANTASTIC! Great job!

However, I have a bone to pick with the Alert Page. 

Its really hard to get alert info from the alert page. 

First, when I land there its all generic info with dates and bureau, but why?The title should have enough info so I dont need to expand the alert if I dont want to - For example instead of "Inquiry" it would be better if it said "Inquiry - Chase Bank 8/14/2014"

If I am going to that page, why should I then have to dig for the details that I ALREADY came there for? KWIM?

Also, why is the notification about the score change ABOVE the details of the alert? I am here to read about the alert. I get:

GENERIC INFO (expand/collapse button)

LINE TWO OF GENERIC INFO IN MORE WORDS

FICO SCORE CHANGE IN A HUGE BOX

then finally, a scroll or two down:

DETAILS ABOUT THE ALERT

So now, I am a click and two scrolls away from reading what I actually came for. And if I have two or three that day. Yikes, thats a lot of hunting for my alert details. 

A few misses on that page, if you ask me :smileyhappy:

This might be worth a revist in the future. 

Its actually slightly easier on mobile, its a click and single scroll, but I dont have to worry about going to far, because it opens a new page, instead of dropping open. That was a really good decision. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Re: New Alert Page

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you're liking the new design. I'll pass your concerns with the alert pages along to our product team. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty, but painfully slow to load and is crashing this morning. Brutal. Not worth the subscription fee if it's not going to load.

Message 3 of 5
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

It's pretty, but painfully slow to load and is crashing this morning. Brutal. Not worth the subscription fee if it's not going to load.

We are aware of the slow load times and relentlessly working to fix the problem quickly. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I have sent your comments over to the lead UI designer to noodle on. Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. The Member Center has plenty of room for change and we'll continue to look for ways to improve the user experience. Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.