Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Transunion report due to post today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Transunion report due to post today

My new transunion report is due to post today, but is not there. Is there a certain time of day that it will post? I really need to see that report.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Transunion report due to post today

Ok soo my question was moved over to the product feedback board. I wasnt trying to give feedback to a product, I had what I thought was a technical question. My question is when a quarterly report says its due to post on 2 -18-09 at what time should I receive it?? Still no report. Barry are you out there?? Do u know??
Message 2 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

tryingtoreach700 wrote:
Ok soo my question was moved over to the product feedback board. I wasnt trying to give feedback to a product, I had what I thought was a technical question. My question is when a quarterly report says its due to post on 2 -18-09 at what time should I receive it?? Still no report. Barry are you out there?? Do u know??
Hello tryingtoreach700...I contacted myFICO Product Support  and was told your TU report arrived yesterday. Do you know how to access it? Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Barry for checking & answering me. It was not there at 11:30 last night when I had went to bed , but when I signed on this morning I had an email & my report was here. So  I saw one day late , but all is good. THANKS!
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

tryingtoreach700 wrote:
Thanks Barry for checking & answering me. It was not there at 11:30 last night when I had went to bed , but when I signed on this morning I had an email & my report was here. So  I saw one day late , but all is good. THANKS!
Sorry you got your report later than promised but glad you at least got it. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.