Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 2nd free power score!!!

tag
tradeforcash
Established Member

No 2nd free power score!!!

Well, I have been subscribed for a month now, and thought to use my free SW report I get with subscribing to SW.

Can't find the button, they want me to pay for it.....

hmm, I call CS, and the girl says I don't get another report until my year is almost up......

WTF!!!!?!!?!

Thats not what the website says....

I read off what is says on the scorewatch product description in 2 places......

When you enroll, you get an inital SW report....then a second to use at any time during your subscription....not what CS says.........Sorry, she can't do anything about it....

so don't believe the website!!!

BTW, I cancelled my subscription because of this.....
2/08 TU-654/EQ-656/EX-643
4/08 TU-653/EQ-659/EX-650
6/08 TU-711/EQ-679/EX-679
Almost to all 700 club
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No 2nd free power score!!!

tradeforcash wrote:
Well, I have been subscribed for a month now, and thought to use my free SW report I get with subscribing to SW.

Can't find the button, they want me to pay for it.....

hmm, I call CS, and the girl says I don't get another report until my year is almost up......

WTF!!!!?!!?!

Thats not what the website says....

I read off what is says on the scorewatch product description in 2 places......

When you enroll, you get an inital SW report....then a second to use at any time during your subscription....not what CS says.........Sorry, she can't do anything about it....

so don't believe the website!!!

BTW, I cancelled my subscription because of this.....

It's true that you can order the second report anytime during the life of the subscription.  The customer service folks know this so there must have been some misunderstanding.

Sorry that wasn't made clear....
Message 2 of 3
tradeforcash
Established Member

Re: No 2nd free power score!!!

Well, the first customer service girl I spoke to did not know this....she kept telling me that I could not use it until the last month of my subscrition year.....She even put me on hold and asked someone else, supposedly....

The 2nd customer service girl told me correctly that I could use it whenever.....

So I re-subscribed, and she also gave me a discount......

so right now, all is well, more or less.....
2/08 TU-654/EQ-656/EX-643
4/08 TU-653/EQ-659/EX-650
6/08 TU-711/EQ-679/EX-679
Almost to all 700 club
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.