cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Alerts even though set to the most sensitive

tag
coocha8

No Alerts even though set to the most sensitive

I have had problems with score watch since I enrolled.  I have all of my alerts set to the highest setting and even though I have an account that went from 0$ to $120 in the past 2 weeks I haven't received ANYTHING from scorewatch since April 17th!  What's going on?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No Alerts even though set to the most sensitive

coocha8 wrote:
I have had problems with score watch since I enrolled.  I have all of my alerts set to the highest setting and even though I have an account that went from 0$ to $120 in the past 2 weeks I haven't received ANYTHING from scorewatch since April 17th!  What's going on?

Hi coocha8 --

I checked with customer support and there were a couple of alerts sent since 4/17.  You may want to check your spam filter or make sure the email address is correct on your account.

And as for your balance increase, are you sure that new balance is showing on your Equifax report?

Barry
Message 2 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

EQ went up 10 points last month and no alert.  Even if the email was trashed, the alert should still show up when you log in here.  Score filter was set correctly.

How woud you explain that?

I could but I dont think your programmers or system admin would like the answer.

I am a programmer and I always inform the users when there was a big or problem with the system and am 100% honest about why it happend.  I understand in the business world, it is not always the case but I would not under estimate the ability of customers to reason that there might be some problem even if it is not reported.

That would also include user error.  After all we make mistakes too.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is likely the same type of problem they were experiencing in mid-March. I was assured that even though I was charged the monthly fee and the alerts were not posting to my account (regardless of email spam excuse) Once the system problem was fixed I would get all the alerts that have been posting/updating. If I have to wait a month to see the updates I may as well pay for them as I go. And when I called last week was given a, "oh your score did increase by 18 points, so you should be getting an email soon, it was sent at 9:30 am" what a crock. Fix your system.

Message 4 of 5
coocha8

Barry,

I have received two alerts since the 4/17.  One was 4/24 stating "no change", the 2nd was 5/7 stating a score drop due to inquiry.  I've received nothing since.  It's now 6/7.  As I stated before I have had a "balance increase" on a couple of accounts and 2 collections taken off.  I've received nothing!  Even if they haven't yet "reported out to EQ yet" than I SHOULD have received a "no change" in score report every 7-10 days.  Given that it has been 31 I should have received 3 updates but nothing.

Your take?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.