Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SW alert 11 days later

tag
lmg

No SW alert 11 days later

Hello,

I am new to Scorewatch - less than a month since joining.  I have followed all of the instructions provided for setting all of my alerts. 

Initially (5Mar12) I received a SW alert that there were no changes to my report.  I had some disputes end with Equifax a few days later.  I jumped the gun and bought my discounted score and on 08Mar12 I received the new alert from SW that my score changed.  At that time, I updated my target score to the new score. 

However, since the notice on 08March12, I have not received any other notice.  Shouldn't I at least have gotten the email that said "No change" between 7-10 days? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No SW alert 11 days later

@lmg wrote:

Hello,

I am new to Scorewatch - less than a month since joining.  I have followed all of the instructions provided for setting all of my alerts. 

Initially (5Mar12) I received a SW alert that there were no changes to my report.  I had some disputes end with Equifax a few days later.  I jumped the gun and bought my discounted score and on 08Mar12 I received the new alert from SW that my score changed.  At that time, I updated my target score to the new score. 

However, since the notice on 08March12, I have not received any other notice.  Shouldn't I at least have gotten the email that said "No change" between 7-10 days? 

Hi lmg,

The  timing of the "no change" email isn't triggered off of any alerts or other SW actions.  It's just sent out every 7 days (or so Smiley Wink) when you haven't had any alerts during the week prior.  If you didn't get one, and your last alert was more than a week ago, I'd imagine you'll get either an alert or a "no change" email within the next week.

Barry

Barry

Message 2 of 3
lmg

Re: No SW alert 11 days later

Still no alerts - so I pulled my extra report.  I have a new account that has appeared (with no notice) yet from SW.  Also found that a collection account dropped off (which I know won't alert unless the score goes up).  Score went down, but still should have been alerted to the new account.  I have reset my alert score to the lower score - and we'll see what happens.  But as of right now, I am very not happy with my purchase and at the end of this 3 months that I'm locked into, I doubt seriously that I will continue using this product Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.