cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SW alert since July 20th!!!!! Is anyone else having problems???

tag
buyhouse36
Regular Contributor

Re: No SW alert since July 20th!!!!! Is anyone else having problems???

OK...

I have not recieved any alerts since July 20th...not even the "no alerts this week".

But...I just joined a credit union and decided to refinance a loan and the score pulled by the loan officer was the same as my July 20th alert.  So whatever payments and payoffs I made, didnt effect my score. BUt if I dont get an alert for the inquiry....Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@buyhouse36 wrote:

OK...

I have not recieved any alerts since July 20th...not even the "no alerts this week".

But...I just joined a credit union and decided to refinance a loan and the score pulled by the loan officer was the same as my July 20th alert.  So whatever payments and payoffs I made, didnt effect my score. BUt if I dont get an alert for the inquiry....Smiley Sad

And for sure the inquiry is on EQ only? And the 7/20 alert wasn't for the inquiry (if on EQ)?

Pardon the questions...always looking to help (though I can't do much). If for sure the inquiry was on EQ and for sure I didn't get an alert and the inquiry didn't lead to the alert on 7/20, then if in the same situation, I would look in my alerts through SW to see if the inquiry is there. If it wasn't, then I'd probably call the CSR folks and they sometimes have a way of tracking back to the source of the alert to see why it didn't go out.

Message 12 of 13
buyhouse36
Regular Contributor

As of today,  I have:

1. applied for a CLI with Best Buy (BTW, it was denied, as I am in the $800 max tier, whichever tier that is)
  2. refinanced my car
  3. applied for a visa
  4. opened overdraft protection/LOC

All of this in addition to my regular payments. Still no alert since July 20th!!  Not even the "no alert this week" one.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.