Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SW alert since Sep 5

tag
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

No SW alert since Sep 5

I have not had a SW alert since Sep. 5th which was my mortgage inquiry. I have my settings set for one point above my current score and then 5% or $5 on balances.  Since Sep. 5th my credit card debt has gone down pretty significant. Why am I not getting alerts?  Any ideas? 

I started my subscription in May and I was getting alerts like clockwork so I know it worked before.

I went back and looked at my files and I should definitely have had an alert. Since my last alert my credit cards have decreased quite a bit. One car by 46%, one by 36% one by 26% and one by 7%.  That is the amount the balances have decreased since my last alert.  This is nuts!

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Re: No SW alert since Sep 5

I finally got a SW alert but it was for a credit card that has had 0 balance reporting for a few months. I charged something on it last weekend and paid it off on Friday.  I guess I missed the statement cut off date and the balance reported. But none of my other cards where the balance is decreasing are the balances reporting like they should.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.