Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SW msgs/alerts

tag
Gunslinger4u
Valued Member

No SW msgs/alerts

I signed up for SW on May 12.  At that time, I received my first score.  I then received another, unchanged score the next day on May 13th.  Since then, I haven't gotten a thing.  Is there  a prolem?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No SW msgs/alerts

@Gunslinger4u wrote:

I signed up for SW on May 12.  At that time, I received my first score.  I then received another, unchanged score the next day on May 13th.  Since then, I haven't gotten a thing.  Is there  a prolem?

Has anything changed on EQ since that time (e.g. increased balances, added accounts, added inquiries on EQ only, etc.)?

Message 2 of 4
Gunslinger4u
Valued Member

Not to my knowledge...    does that matter?  The product description when I signed up said daily monitoring, and bi-weekly scores.... it's been more than two weeks since my last score.

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Gunslinger4u wrote:

Not to my knowledge...    does that matter?  The product description when I signed up said daily monitoring, and bi-weekly scores.... it's been more than two weeks since my last score.

Hi Gunslinger4u,

While it's not at all unusual to go weeks or even months without a score change, we've added a free report to your Score Watch so you can check for any possible alert-triggering changes.  Also, to clarify, it's daily report monitoring and weekly score monitoring.

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.