Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Scores

Just purchased Complete Package (One-time purchase for 3 scores).  No scores are listed under My Purchases.  Am I missing something?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Scores

In order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a report must contain these minimum requirements:

·          At least one account that has been open for six months or more

·          At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months

·          No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would pull you annual reports from annualcreditreport.com

To ensure you have the minimum scoring requirements.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have over 30 years of credit history.  Last pull was several years ago; there was tons of information. I'm confused.
Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

I checked with customer service and it looks like you got your scores OK.  Glad to hear you got that resolved, newuser. Smiley Happy

newuser wrote:
I have over 30 years of credit history.  Last pull was several years ago; there was tons of information. I'm confused.
Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.