Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Scorewatch alert for EQ Inquiry

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

No Scorewatch alert for EQ Inquiry

Pulled my report from EQ (real time) - it shows the latest inquiry from Nordstrom, so does TC...but I did not recieve a SW alert for the inquiry yet. The inquiry was from 09-11-09...

Hauling said that EQ will not punish you for ONE inquiry (which is all I have on EQ now), so maybe I didn't recieve an alert because the inquiry didn't affect my score - I didn't lose any points? 

Could this be the reason that I didn't recieve an alert, because the inquiry didn't affect my score?

there is nothing happening on my report right now to generate an alert EXCEPT the inquiry...balances are the same, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated....

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No Scorewatch alert for EQ Inquiry

SW doesn't alert on the same day. EQ is slow in following up and typically has been 2-3 days max, for myself anyway. Despite this, I subscribe to a TC product and CCT for DW and those take up to a week to alert me. I just had a new TL get added and EX's monitoring service finally told me this morning about it, 10 days later.
Message 2 of 4
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Thanks Illecs...EQ goldwatch alerted me and so did TC but not SW...the inquiry is from 09-11. I subscribe to many products!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Just for the record, and  b/c I dont' want to slander SW - I DID get an alert that the Inquiry did hit my account. my score went up four points, but i am sure that was not the reason, something else that I cannot easily figure out (nothing to do with balances changing, badding falling off, etc)...

I am also unfrozen too.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.