Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change in 10 weeks !?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No change in 10 weeks !?!

According to Score Watch (myFICO), my credit score hasn't changed since May 8. Is that even possible? I have gotten an alert every four weeks saying my score remains unchanged, but it just seems so unlikely that it hasn't changed. Is EQ that slow?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No change in 10 weeks !?!

It's possible. I had a stretch of about six months where my Experian FICO score didn't change at all. That said, I think Experian's a little more resistant to FICO score changes, or at least it seems that way.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No change in 10 weeks !?!

there seems to be a problem with scorewatch--I've called in numerous times to try and resolve the problem. In short, no one seems to know why it doesn't work well. But it does not, and that's a fact. It failed again today to pick up a new account that was added. This has nothing to do with alert settings--new accounts trigger an alert automatically. No alert was triggered. I paid for my EQ score today and sure enough, the account was added and my score changed.

This scorewatch is turning out to be a lot of bull**bleep**
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.