Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more Quarterly monitoring??? WTH?

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

No more Quarterly monitoring??? WTH?

If this product is no longer available...whuy would they send me this email looking like I need to renew??

Dear BungalowMo,

We’re sorry, we were unable to process your monthly payment for your FICO® Quarterly Monitoring subscription.

Updating your payment information is easy:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click on My Subscriptions under your Account Holder's Name in the top right corner.
  3. Click on "Update Payment Information" or Add New Credit Card to enter a valid payment method.

Update your payment information now to continue to receive:

• Quarterly comparison of changes to your TransUnion credit report and FICO® Score
  • Quarterly alerts to changes found in your credit file and FICO Score
  • Quarterly FICO Score analysis
  • Access to the FICO® Score Simulator
  • Daily Monitoring of identity data with email and text alerts
  • 20% Discount on new TransUnion credit reports + FICO Scores

If you have questions, please contact us.

Thank you,

myFICO Customer Care

So I contacted MyFico & the guy was NO help!  Kept suggesting 3 in 1 monitoring, but I'm NOT going to spend $25 every month when I already have Score Watch.

The email should have just said "This Product is NO Longer Available".  Not send me on a wild goosechase to renew.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: No more Quarterly monitoring??? WTH?

Just to let you know....since no one could answer me...this product IS still available & without my knowledge or consent, they hit my debit card for almost $50.

Sorry, but this site is going downhill fast. 

Years ago, it was the best.  Thses days...the technical end of the site needs some major work!  It's become crap. 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.